VISUAL EFFECTS SUPERVISOR ART DIRECTOR MATTE PAINTER
1. In these conditions, the following terms shall have the following meanings: “the Site” means www.mattepaintinguk.com and www.maxdennison.com and www.mattepainting.co.uk upon whose documents these conditions are endorsed. “you” means the person(s) and not excluding any other third party who accesses the Site or other body to whom such document is addressed.
“the Site Owner” means Matte Painting UK Ltd and Max Dennison. “these conditions” means these conditions of business, and means the contract to which these conditions apply and which incorporates these conditions.
2. By using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, without limitation or qualification, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the Site.
3. The Site Owner may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Site Owner. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, re-post, distribute, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Site content, including text, images, audio and video in any way. You also agree not to adapt, modify, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Site content. Any use of the Site content requires the prior written permission of the Site Owner.
5. You should assume that everything you see and/or read on the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of the Site Owner. The Site Owner neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Site Owner.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. The Site Owner shall not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRENTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. The Site Owner also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Under no circumstances will the Site Owner be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; © loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
8. The Site Owner does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying the Site Owner or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as confirming by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the Site Owner or any other third party without the written permission of the Site Owner or any other third party that may own the trademark, design right or copyright displayed on the Site.
10. You shall indemnify the Site Owner from and against all action, claims, costs, charges, expenses and proceedings or incurred by reason of any defamatory or libelous matter or any infringement of any patent, copyright, registered design or design copyright or other exclusive right including any moral right claim or any other third party in respect of any work carried out for you by the Site Owner.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall then survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Last updated 20th February 2013