7. The Site Owner also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Under no circumstances will the Site Owner be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; © loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site regardless of the form of action.
8. The Site Owner does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
9. The names, images and logos identifying the Site Owner or third parties are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as confirming by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, design right or copyright of the Site Owner or any other third party without the written permission of the Site Owner or any other third party that may own the trademark, design right or copyright displayed on the Site.
10. You shall indemnify the Site Owner from and against all action, claims, costs, charges, expenses and proceedings or incurred by reason of any defamatory or libelous matter or any infringement of any patent, copyright, registered design or design copyright or other exclusive right including any moral right claim or any other third party in respect of any work carried out for you by the Site Owner.
11. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
12. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall then survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Last updated 20th February 2013